Forex Grid Martingale Bollinger Band Strategy is based only in 2 Bollinger bands indicators after the opening of the first position using a grid of orders in case the price has gone in the wrong direction.
Metatrader Indicators :
- Bollinger bands (100, 2);
- Bollinger Bands (100, 3).
- Chart Timeframe : 15 Minute and 30 Minute, 1 Hour.
- Currency Pairs : Any Pairs.
Long Position Entry :
1. Price must touch off the lower boundary of the blue Bollinger.
2. Open a buy position with target profit points and without stop loss.
3. After every 30 pips (depends by currency pair ) below the entry point of exhibiting the pending orders to buy without stop-loss with martingale 1.5.
Short Position Entry :
1. Price must touch off the upper boundary of the blue Bollinger.
2. Open a sell position with target profit points and without stop-loss.
3. After every 30 pips (depends by currency pair ) above the entry point of exhibiting the pending orders to sell without stop-loss with martingale 1.5.
Exit Rules :
- Profit Option 1 : 15 Pips (GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, EURJPY)
- Profit Option 2 : 12 Pips (EURCHF)
- Profit Option 3 : 13 Pips (EURUSD, EURGBP, USDCHF)
- Martingale example : 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.05, 0.08, 0.11, 0.15, 0.2, 0.25, 0.32, 0.4, 0.5, 0.65, 0.8, 1, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8 2.1 , 2.4, 2.7 , 3.
- Grid: GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, EUR/JPY, 30 pis.
- Grid: EUR/CHF, 20 pips,
- Grid: EUR/USD, EUR GBP, USD/CHF, AUD/USD 25 pips.
If this strategy applies to sideways markets can generate large profits.
Open a $ 5,000 account when reach $ 50,000 to close the account.
How to install Files?
- Download *.zip file.
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Template
- You will see Trading System strategy is available on your Chart