Become A Full Stack Developer Today: https://taplink.cc/simplilearn_softwaredev
IITM Pravartak Professional Certificate Program In Full Stack Development – MERN (India Only): https://www.simplilearn.com/full-stack-developer-course-and-certification-iitm-pravartak?utm_campaign=SCE-FullstackIITM&utm_medium=DescriptionFF&utm_source=youtube
*Note: 1+ Years of Work Experience Recommended to Sign up for Below Programs⬇️
Post Graduate Program In Full Stack Web Development: https://www.simplilearn.com/pgp-full-stack-web-development-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=PHPDeveloper&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
Caltech Coding Bootcamp (US Only) https://www.simplilearn.com/coding-bootcamp?utm_campaign=PHPDeveloper&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
This video on PHP REST API will help you understand all about REST API’s and its implementation in PHP. It explains with examples, What is an API and REST respectively and on what principles is a REST API designed and developed. It also covers the working of an API along with a demo on creating a sample API with the help of PHP.
Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out our PHP training videos playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBT2gmAfav4&list=PLEiEAq2VkUUIjP-QLfvICa1TvqTLFvn1b
#PHPRestAPI #IntroductionToPHPRestAPI #PHPRestAPITutorial #PHPRestAPIExplained #PHPRestAPIFromScratch #PHPTutorial #PHPTutorialForBeginners #PHP #Simplilearn
Introduction to PHP:
Despite being an old language, PHP still comprises 79.8% of all web applications that nearly translates to 20 million websites and 2 million web servers. According to zdnet.com, the demand for PHP developers has also massively increased to 834% since January 2020. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. It is an open-source server-side scripting language used for dynamic web development and can be embedded into HTML codes.
Some of the major benefits of using PHP are:
1. It is an open-source language. This means that PHP is freely available to use and implement.
2. It is an easy-to-learn language. Since it is very similar to how HTML codes are written, it is easy to understand and implement.
4. It is platform-independent, which means that applications developed using PHP can run in any environment.
5. It has a large community of developers. Programming is all about helping and being helped; hence a large community would mean more help.
6. It is regularly updated and hence works well with the latest technologies.
7. Moving further, let’s look at the differences between PHP and other server-side scripting languages.
️ About Post Graduate Program In Full Stack Web Development
– Caltech CTME Post Graduate Certificate
– Enrolment in Simplilearn’s JobAssist
– Receive up to 25 CEUs from Caltech CTME
– Simplilearn’s JobAssist helps you get noticed by top hiring companies
– Attend Masterclasses from Caltech CTME instructors
– Live virtual classes led by industry experts, hands-on projects and integrated labs
– Online Convocation by Caltech CTME Program Director
– 20 lesson-end and 5 phase-end projects
– Capstone Project in 4 domains
– Caltech CTME Circle Membership
– Build your own portfolio on GitHub
– Hibernate and JPA
– Spring Core 50
– HTML5 and CSS3
– SOAP and REST
To learn more about PHP, check our Full Stack Web Developer program: https://www.simplilearn.com/full-stack-web-developer-mean-stack-certification-training?utm_campaign=PHPDeveloper&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
Explore our FREE Courses: https://www.simplilearn.com/skillup-free-online-courses?utm_campaign=PHPRestAPI&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
Interested in Attending Live Classes? Call Us: IN – 18002127688 / US – +18445327688
Enhance your expertise in the below technologies to secure lucrative, high-paying job opportunities:
🟡 AI & Machine Learning – https://l.linklyhq.com/l/1tMt8
🟢 Cyber Security – https://l.linklyhq.com/l/1tMt9
Data Analytics – https://l.linklyhq.com/l/1tMt1
🟠 Data Science – https://l.linklyhq.com/l/1tMt4
Cloud Computing – https://l.linklyhq.com/l/1tMtA