As we all know, tests are really important on the software development cycle. But how we can test if our API – or even a page – will support all the requests coming from our users? In this video, I’ll share how to create HTTP load and benchmarking test in NodeJS using autocannon package. With that, we can make sure our API is not consuming too much memory, CPU or any other resource that can cause slow responses.
Code Quick Tips is a series of videos that are direct to the point, sharing some tips, tricks, and techniques in easy and succinct videos. Easy peasy lemon squeazy!
– Autocannon: https://www.npmjs.com/package/autocannon
– Docker Desktop: https://www.docker.com/products/docker-desktop
– Github repository micro-frontend-pages: https://github.com/willmendesneto/micro-frontend-pages
– Github: https://github.com/willmendesneto
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/willmendesneto
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/willmendesneto