**Title: Mastering Python: Control Flow, Static Typing, and More!**
Welcome to this comprehensive tutorial on Python programming! Today, we dive deep into Python’s control flow structures, explore static typing with examples, and learn about the powerful `zip` function and how to sort lists of tuples. Whether you’re a beginner or looking to brush up on your skills, this video has something for everyone!
**Code Examples and Guide**
Follow along with the code examples in this video! Check out our detailed guide on GitHub: [Link to the GitHub Repository](https://github.com/panaverse/learn-modern-python/blob/main/06_class(if_elif_else)/class6.ipynb)
– If, If-Else, and If-Elif-Else Statements
– Nested If-Else-Elif
– Python Static Type Variables
– Union and Optional Types from the `typing` module
– Using the Zip Function with Lists
– Sorting a List of Tuples based on the Second Tuple Index
**Learn More About Python:**
– Python Official Documentation: [https://www.python.org/doc/](https://www.python.org/doc/)
– Python Typing: [https://docs.python.org/3/library/typing.html](https://docs.python.org/3/library/typing.html)
**Questions or Feedback?**
Have questions or feedback? Leave a comment below, and we’ll get back to you!
**Like and Subscribe**
Enjoyed this video? Hit the like button, subscribe to our channel, and ring the bell to get notified about our latest tutorials and guides!
**Connect with Us:**
– Follow us on Facebook: [PIAIC](https://www.facebook.com/groups/207857240128729)
#Python #Programming #Tutorial #ControlFlow #StaticTyping #PythonCoding